Going Out-Out - All Saints

6 February 2017

It has been quite a while since I have done an outfit post. I have been loving this combination from All Saints lately so I thought I would share it with you 

If you know me you will be familiar with the fact that I like anything sparkly, whether it is makeup or clothes! This outfit is the perfect one to wear for a night out or a party.


The Anouk Embellished Vest top is just absolutely gorgeous. The whole top is floral lace with embellished detail. I love lace clothing at the moment, there is something about it which is so eye catching and stunning. The embellished clusters go so well with the lace as it is not too overpowering. I am so pleased that All Saints brought out more statement embellished pieces for Christmas, they used to have a lot of sparkly clothing but lately there has been no sign of any! What I also love about this top is that it also goes well with black skinny jeans for a more casual outfit. Also, this top is now in the sale for £64 from £128!  I like to pair this top with the gorgeous Malika cross front bra from Boux Avenue, which is now only £8 by the way! The bra has spot mesh detail with lace straps, I love how it looks under the lace top.


The skirt is also from All Saints and it is the perfect little black denim skirt to have in your wardrobe. The Ruth Denim Skirt is high waisted and has a wrap front with button detail. The denim is coated for a leather effect which creates a more dressed up look. This skirt is very versatile as it can be worn with a fancy top for going out but also looks equally as stylish with an oversized jumper for through the day. I always find that All Saints clothing never seems to go out of fashion, all of their pieces are timeless. I have dresses in my wardrobe from All Saints that I got over 3 years ago and I still wear them! So, even though the clothing is on the pricey side, you can keep them for a long time without worrying they will go out of fashion.



For my shoes I wore some heeled ankle boots from TopShop which I got ages ago and they are still going strong! I paired this outfit with this lovely little Divina Vivienne Westwood bag. This bag is so cute, it is the perfect size for a night out as it fits the essentials such as, your phone, lipstick and compact mirror, etc. It has a satchel cross over strap with chain detailing. The strap is also adjustable which is very handy. The leather is coated which means that it is long lasting. The gold Anglomania branding is embellished on the front with the iconic orb emblem. This bag also has secure zip fastening meaning all your belongings are safe on a night out. I have had this bag since Christmas and it has quickly became one of my favourites.

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Thank you for reading,
Georgia May x





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS