NYE Sparkles

1 January 2018

Happy New Year!

New Year's Eve is by far one of my favorite nights of the year. This New Year I was so content as I looked back at my 2017 memories, things I have achieved and the amazing people who have come into my life this year. Feeling very emotional right now!

I have set myself a long list of goals this year, a lot of which revolve around this blog. So, what better way to start off 2018 than with a new blog post.




As soon as I unwrapped this outfit on Christmas day I knew straight away that it is a NYE number AND that I need to post about it! This sequined number is from French Connection and I have to say, I have never fallen in love with a piece of clothing so quickly! French Connection always do the most eye-catching partywear and they have took it up a notch this year with this playsuit that is covered ENTIRELY in silver sequins. I am definitely all about anything sparkly and glittery so this playsuit is perfect for me.

It is so comfortable to wear as it isn't tight or restricting in any way. This was perfect for NYE when I consumed a few too many glasses of bubbly and way too much party food before going out! The playsuit is definitely quite oversized, so I would recommend trying it on first and probably going for a size down from what you usually are. I am wearing a size 6 (another reason I love this outfit haha!).

So, I now need to find myself some plans in 2018 so that I can wear this glitzy outfit again!

Thank you for reading and I hope you have an amazing 2018,
Georgia May X 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS