MAC Lip Combo

4 June 2015

Hello everyone, yet again I am guilty of another MAC lipstick purchase. 

Last week I was at the MAC counter with my dad and managed to elbow my way through to the lipsticks, as it always seems to be the busiest part or the store.

I picked up the lipstick Paramount and the lip liner Mahogany, the perfect pair.


I didn't realize that my nail varnish matched the lipstick until writing this post!


This lipstick colour is so gorgeous, a very dark red almost brown. It is a satin finish and is very long lasting and soft on the lips. I often like to wear the lip liner by itself and just fill in my whole lips with it. The MAC lip liners are by far the best I've tried!
What is your favourite MAC lip combo?

Thanks for reading
Georgia May x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS