Outfit - French Connection and Mulberry

14 June 2015

French Connection have some gorgeous new things in for summer this year and this shirt/dress caught my eye when I was in the shop.






The dress is made from crepe material which is light weight so perfect for summer. As the dress is so loose it is very comfortable to wear. It has a longer back hem and a pointed collar. The shirt comes in 3 different colours; nocturnal (navy), storm cloud (light grey) and turtle (khaki). Here I am wearing UK size 6 in turtle and its RRP price is £69.

Here in the colour storm cloud

 What I like most about this dress is that it is so versatile. In the photo I am wearing it to go out for a meal so I wore it with my black Kurt Geiger heels (which didn't fit in the photo but heres a link). But I wore it casual the other day to go to the hair dressers with some skaters from TopShop (these), I love how it can be a formal outfit but also an everyday staple at the same time. It can also be worn with jeans or trousers; I have found that it goes really well with my leather black All Saints jeans which I have previously wrote about. So it can be worn in many different ways which means that it is not just restricted to my summer wardrobe and I will not be packing it away in a box when I bring my winter clothes down from the attic! Thank you French Connection!

I have paired the dress with my Mulberry Diara Pouch in black leather with gold hard wear. This is the easiest bag to carry around when going somewhere formal and always looks smart with every outfit. I love this clutch as it is a timeless accessory which women of any age can own. The material is Mulberry's unique soft and spongey leather, it does not mark easily which is surprising as how smooth the leather is. I have been using this clutch for almost a year now and it does not have a single mark yet. It is very robust which I find reassuring when buying leather as it is a lot of money, therefore you need to be sure it will last. 

Thank you for reading
Georgia May x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS