It's All About Faux Fur

20 January 2018

One of my favourite things about the winter months is getting wrapped up warm. That is one thing that I really miss when summer rolls around (as much as I am excited for bikinis, sandals and floppy hats!!). I love getting new coats that are super cosy to add to my collection. Recently, I have been obsessed with this Faux Fur coat from TopShop, that I got for Christmas.

TopShop always does amazing winter coats, and this year they have really nailed it. The aviator jacket trend is one I have also LOVED this winter. But, back to the fur, this faux fur coat is just to die for. As soon as I spotted this coat in the Metrocentre TopShop window I knew I had to have it so, it was straight on my list for Santa. It couldn't be anymore soft and fluffy (it's so fluffy!!! gif in mind). It has hook and eye fasteners, which are hidden, and it goes right up to your neck for extra cosiness.





I think that a fur coat is a staple in any wardrobe and styling your fur coat is SO simple. It can make any casual, daytime outfit look glam, and also will keep you warm on a night out. I love wearing mine over a leather mini skirt, or with my black jeans and trainers, or with some black flares and sparkly heels. It literally goes with almost any outfit. I just can't get enough of it. 



Can we quickly talk about these boots in the last two pics for a sec...the booooots (heart eyes).  These biker boots are from Kurt Geiger and were definitely one of my best buys of 2017. I got these on Black Friday, just before Christmas, and I am sure I have worn them every day since. They have a 75mm heal and are still soooo comfy. I can walk around all day in these and they don't hurt my feet one bit! 

So, basically, this post has just been me swooning over my new coat. It is my new obsession, so I just had to share...But I hope you enjoyed the lil' read! 



Thanks for reading,
Georgia May x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS