Charlotte Tilbury Skincare

18 January 2018

Something I need to write about more on my blog is definitely skincare. It is such an important part of my day and no matter how tired, tipsy or incapable I am I NEVER miss my skincare routine, morning or night.

It is no secret that Charlotte Tilbury is one of my favourite beauty brands, for many reasons. Charlotte's products just give your life the little kick of luxury it needs. I have been using Charlotte Tilbury's Magic creams every morning and night since September and, WOW, what a difference it has made.






On a morning after I have cleansed my skin I apply a generous amount of Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Cream to my face and neck. I make sure I properly massage it into my skin and then let it soak in for about 10 minutes before I apply my makeup.


Since using the Magic Cream my skin has been so much more radiant and bouncy. It is as if the cream just takes away all of my skin's dullness and tiredness. I have also found that my under eye area has completely transformed from dark circles to looking plump and hydrated. I have been through so many eye creams and moisturisers to try and tackle this problem and this is the first cream that has been able to fix it!

Since using the Magic Cream I have also found that my makeup applies so much smoother and it also sits better on my skin throughout the day. I no longer need to use a primer!

The Magic Cream is quite pricey at £70 per 50ml but it is one of those products that I am too scared to stop using! The results of the Magic Cream are so clear and it has made such a difference to my skin that I don't think I will ever find anything better!


Since Christmas, I have started using Charlotte Tilbury's Take It All Off eye makeup remover. This is one of the quickest and easiest eye makeup removers out there! It is an oil-based, two-toned remover which you shake before using. You then put a small amount on a cotton wool pad and then wipe away your eye makeup. It quickly dissolves your makeup, which makes it easy to wipe away. I love this makeup remover as it is not harsh on your skin and doesn't sting your eyes.


I have also been using Charlotte Tilbury's Multi-Miracle Glow cleanser, mask, and balm once a week. It claims to be a '3 in 1 skin remedy'. You can use the Multi-Miracle Glow as a cleansing balm, where you would apply the balm to dry skin, massage in and then remove with a hot cloth. This product can also be used as a beauty balm. You can apply the balm directly onto a targeted area to rehydrate and moisturise. Finally, you can use the balm as a facemask, which is what I have been doing. I apply a generous layer to my skin, avoiding my eye contours, and leave it on for about 10 minutes. The mask gives my skin a quick hydrating boost and it is also meant to delay signs of aging. I try to do this once a week, or whenever my skin is feeling like it needs some extra love. I find this mask so relaxing, so I also use it whenever I feel like I need a pick-me-up in the evening.



On a night time, I use Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Night Cream. I apply the cream about 30 minutes before I plan to go to bed so that it has time to sink into my skin before my head hits the pillow. The consistency of the cream is like a gel, once applied it feels quite thick and heavy on the skin. So it is not a consistency that everyone will love. It is important to remember that, with this cream, a little goes a LONG way. Even if you have incredibly dry skin, you only need a tiny amount.

The Magic Night Cream's biggest claim is ' Wake up to the BEST skin of your life'. TRUTH. I don't have a clue what this cream does during the night but oh my God, it is like I have a new layer of skin which is plumper, firmer and so much more hydrated.

I got a small pot of the Magic Night Cream in a gift box for Christmas and I genuinely think that this pot will last for quite a while! However, once I run out I don't know how I am going to bring myself to pay £100 for 50ml. But again, it is one of those products that has shown such amazing results that I don't want to stop using! So, I guess I'll just cross that bridge when I get to it.

Thank you for reading,
Georgia May X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS