Go-to Eye - Perfect Pink

17 January 2018

I have an unhealthy obsession with pink eyeshadow. There I said it! Since getting the Huda Beauty Desert Dusk palette I haven't been able to stop myself. You know when you find an eyeshadow combination you love and then want to wear it every day, forever? Yeah, same.

I thought I would share with you my go-to eyeshadow look from the Desert Dusk palette. I have been wearing this look so much lately, so it is about time I did a post about it.




Once I had primed and set my eyes I started off with the colour Eden on my Nanshy large blending brush. I blended this out really well all over my lid. Eden is one of my favourite colours, it is a subtle peachy pink, which makes the perfect transition colour. It also looks lovely on its own for a simpler look when I'm in a rush! This Nanshy brush is perfect for this step as it is so fluffy and makes blending SO much easier!



I then applied the colour Amber into my crease, with the Nanshy tapered crease brush, and blended it out towards where I had applied Eden. Amber is a gorgeous, deep burnt orange. I then applied the bright orange shade, Blazing over the inner corner of my lid, with the Nanshy large shader brush. I then went back in with my large blending brush and blended it well, into Amber. Amber and Blazing blend together SO well, these colours were definitely made for each other! 

Now for the pink! I went in with Saffron, probably my favourite matte shade in the palette! I blended Saffron into my outer corner and took it across to the centre of my lid. I used a clean large shader brush to pack the pigment onto my outer lid and then used a clean large bending brush to blend it out into my crease, and into the shade Blazing. I absolutely love the contrast between Blazing and Saffron as the shades are both so vibrant.

To add some depth I used my tapered crease brush to apply a small amount of the shade Oud to my outer corner. I then went back in with my large blending brush to make the deep burgundy brown shade blend nicely into Saffron. That's the eyeshadow complete! 

To finish off this look I applied a small amount of Urban Decay's Heavy Metal Glitter, in the colour Midnight Cowboy, onto the inner corner of my eye to add a bit of glam. I then lined my lower waterline with Urban Decay's 24/7 eye pencil in black. I added some of MAC's False Lashes Waterproof mascara to my lower lashes. This mascara is the only one I ever use for my lower lashes as it doesn't smudge at all! Finally, I added some Red Cherry Wispy lashes (my all-time favourite daytime lashes) to complete the look!

You can get 10% off your whole order at Nanshy.com with the code ITSGEORGIAMAY at the checkout!

Thank you for reading,
Georgia May x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS