Lunch at Bill's - Durham

30 January 2017

Recently I went for lunch at one on my favourite restaurants in Durham. I have written about my love for Bill's previously on my blog, but another visit and another post is well overdue. 

The menu has changed since the last time I was there and it is full of some new exciting European dishes and some of the classic favourites. What I love about Bill's is that it has such a wide choice of food. There are seafood dishes, steaks, burgers, salads, curries, etc. And, of course everything is always delicious. 



I went for the Mojo chicken skewers which came with giant couscous, salad, tzatziki and a warm piadina bread. When I was on holiday in Lanzarote, we came across this traditional Canary Islands Mojo sauce, which we were obsessed with, but I haven't seen it anywhere in England! So, when I saw it on the menu I was suddenly craving it. It is made up of green peppers, herbs and spices. The chicken skewers were chargrilled and really tasty as they were covered in the Mojo sauce. It was such a lovely meal, I would definitely recommend it! Chips were also essential considering what I had was sort of healthy! I love how they are served in a cute little bucket.

George went for the South Indian fish curry which was prawns and cod in a Thai coconut spiced sauce. It smelt amazing! I couldn't try it as annoyingly it has almonds in and I'm allergic, but it still looked and smelt nice!


Whenever I go to Bill's I always get the peach and fresh mint iced tea. It is literally the nicest soft drink ever. So nice to the point where I would choose it over a cocktail! It has cut up chunks of fresh orange and mint leaves in which make it extra zingy. Another lovely soft drink to try from Bill's is the watermelon, peach and raspberry juice. 

When we go to Bill's I always like to sit in one of the booths, the decor has such a funky industrial theme. I really like how it is designed. It is definitely very photogenic, which is essential if you're like me and have to Instagram every meal you get (oops guilty).

I am still yet to visit Bill's for breakfast, which I keep meaning to do! I have heard so many good things about the breakfasts, especially the pancakes! I have seen photos and it all looks so good.

Thank you for reading,
Georgia May X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS