Riviera Del Sol - Day 1

18 July 2015

I am currently writing this post on my iPhone by the side of a pool in 32 degrees C heat. Happiness. This year my mam, dad and I have come to Riviera Del Sol, which is near Marbella in Spain and are stopping in a private villa (which is so beautiful!) The Costa Del Sol is definitely our favourite holiday location by far.


There is nothing more that I enjoy than being on holiday in the hot weather, as living in the north east of England is very limiting when it comes to sunshine! 

I thought I'd make it my mission to regularly update my blog while I'm on holiday as I have picked up and been given so many new skincare products, make up and clothes and have saved most of it to try out and wear while I'm away. So I guess it is going to be a mixture of the essential things I swear by which were packed in the case first and some first impressions, along with some holiday outfits mainly by Topshop, All Saints and French Connection. I will also be spamming you with general holiday photos probably! 


My holiday book this year is Love Tanya by Tanya Burr, I got this book as soon as it came out but decided to save it until after my exams, for my holiday. I've just reached the skincare section, which is making me excited to try out my new REN skincare! 

follow my:
Twitter @georgiamaygmb
Instagram @georgiamayheads

Thank you for reading
Georgia May x 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS