4 favourite holiday products

19 July 2015

Here are 4 products that I would not go to a hot country without. 


Laura Mercier Oil Free tinted moisturiser 
Riemann P20 sun protectoion
Pantene Protect and Repair dry oil
Claris Lisse Minute Auto-Bronzant

The tinted moisturiser by Laura Mercier is my favourite alternative to foundation. It is so light weight. I wear this when going out on a night some times instead of MAC studio fix if I'm feeling too hot. I also wear it if I'm going out somewhere during the day, it is good to wear during the day as it has an SPF of 20. Laura Mercier do a version of this that is not oil free for people that don't have oily skin. It's a bit pricy at £34 but completely worth it. I buy mine at Space NK so I get £5 off my next buy when I've spent £100, you'd be surprised how quickly it adds up! 

The Clarins face self tan is also something else I like to wear on holiday. It is a creamy paste that you rub evenly all over your face after your moisturiser and leave to dry. It gradually gets darker over a few days and looks really natural. It doesn't last very long (a couple of days) but is nice to use at the beggining of a holiday when you are not very tanned yet. 

The P20 sun protection is the best sun tan lotion I've used. It is an oil that you put all over your body in the morning then don't have to worry about reappling for the rest of the day. I must admit that I did not believe at first that it would last all day. I used this last year for the last week of my holiday and it stopped me burning but also made me get a really good tan at the same time. It smells awful when you first put it on (like nail varnish remover) but it dries quickly and the smell goes. 

I use the Pantene dry oil every other time I wash my hair. As my hair is so dry on the ends it needs a bit of help, especially in the sun. I straighten my hair way too often than I should and heat protector doesn't always work fully. I put the oil on my hands and run it through the mid lengths of my hair to the ends when it is wet. It prevents split ends and leaves my hair really silky after I've blow dried it. 

Georgia May x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS