T In The Park - Topshop outfit

14 July 2015

On Sunday I travelled up to Perthshire for T In The Park and it was my first ever festival. I had such a great time and I am currently deciding which festival to go to next as that is definitely how I want to spend my summer! The outfit I wore was all Topshop apart from my Hunter wellies. Topshop have some great festival clothes in at the moment so it was really hard to choose which outfit to wear!

Here is a photo infront of the BBC Radio Three stage just after Peace had performed.

By the end of the day my clothes were no longer white at all! I was covered in a mixture of mud, UV paint, beer that had been thrown over the crowed and fake tan.. mmm lovely. I managed to see 6 acts; Peace, James Bay, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Oliver Heldens, Stereophonics and Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds. Oliver Heldens and Noel Gallagher were definitely the best out of the whole day, if you ever come across the chance to see them then I would definitely recommend going!


As I was only going for one day I thought I could make an effort with my make up. 
Foundation - MAC Studio fix NW25 - Controls my oily skin and lasts all day so this was essential for jumping around and dancing in the sun and in a red hot dance tent.
Concealer - MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NC25 - Again another product that is long wearing and full coverage for under my eyes.
Bronzer - Nars Laguna Bronzer
Brows - ABH Dip Brow Pomade in medium brown - a waterproof brow product that I am obsessed with at the moment. 
Eyeshadows all by MAC - Brule (skin colour) , Embark (dark brown with red undertones), Swiss Chocolate (light brown chocolate colour), Mythology (coppery shimmer) and Tan pigment. All these neutral colours make a great quad and then I added the Tan pigment for shimmer in the middle of my lid and the inner corner of my eye.

Liner - MAC - Blacktrack 
Lipstick - MAC - Taupe
Mascarra - Benefit Roller Lash (yes it is as good as everyone says it is!)
Lashes - Adrell Demi Wispies 

After being in King Tuts Wah Wah tent to see Oliver Heldens I had been dancing in mosh pits, sweating so much and had someone smudge orange UV paint all over my face so I had to get some baby wipes and take it all off. But at least my make up lasted me from 8am until 8pm! I have learnt from 1 day at TITP that make up just does not work at festivals. I am considering going to V festival in august and I definitely will not be making an effort with make up as you sweat so much that it isn't worth it. Just grab some glitter and face paint and have fun because everyone else looks a mess too.

So TITP was without a doubt one of the best days of my life and such an incredible experience!
Thank you for reading
Now here are some photos I managed to get from Sunday...
James Bay

Oliver Heldens in King Tuts Wah Wah tent!

Catfish and the Bottlemen

I MADE IT ON TV! This is a picture that I screenshot from BBC iPlayer during the Oliver Heldens set.

Georgia May x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS