February Favourites

27 February 2018

Considering February is a short month it felt exactly the same as January because it DRAGGED SO MUCH. As the month of love comes to an end, hopefully (fingers crossed) March brings us some much-needed spring sunshine.

So, here is another monthly favourites post! This one is all beauty as it turns out.






Charlotte Tilbury - The Perfect Nude Kiss
It would be a big fat lie if I told you I had worn anything else on my lips this month apart from this CT combination. I am utterly obsessed with it and it makes me so happy because after all these years of trying to find my perfect nude lip I have finally found it!

The set comes with full sizes of Lip Cheat Liner in Iconic Nude, K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick in Penelope Pink and Lip Lustre Lipgloss in Seduction. All together the set is £52.

The Perfect Nude Kiss gift set was one of my Christmas presents from my lovely boyfriend (Thanks, G) and during January I was wearing them quite a lot but I feel like this month was the month I truly fell in love with these 3 lip products.

Hats off to Charlotte Tilbury, they have got the shade of the Iconic Nude Lip Cheat liner absolutely spot on. It has a slight nude tone as it was designed to blend in with the colour of your lips. This makes it perfect for slightly overlining your lips to make them look a little fuller.

The Penelope Pink K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick is so moisturising and makes your lips feel like they have been plumped up. It is a nude lipstick with subtle pink undertones, it is a lovely everyday colour which also works well with dramatic eye makeup for a night time. I can tell that this lipstick shade is going to be gorgeous for all year round.

Now I have never been much of a lip gloss gal but this one has made me completely change my mind. The Lip Lustre Lip Gloss in Seduction is honestly life-changing. It works so well with the other lip products to create the illusion of fuller and plumper lips. Like seriously, no joke, my Grandma asked me if I had lip fillers (I wish). The texture is so creamy and soft, it goes on your lips like a dream. The texture isn't sticky at all and the colour payoff is amazing.



Doll Beauty - Frankie Lashes
A Doll Beauty stand appeared in the Newcastle TopShop last month and I just had to try out a few as I have heard so many good things about them. I picked up 3 different Brazilian Faux Mink lashes for £20 and then got 10% student discount, so it was quite a good deal!

My favourite of the 3 styles that I have tried is definitely Frankie. These lashes are so full and fluttery. They are super long and really make your eyes stand out. I also love how strong these lashes are, it is so easy to peel the glue off the strip without feeling like you are going to rip the hairs out. On the box, it says they are reusable up to 20 times! I have worn them about 5 times now and they are still in immaculate condition.

So, if you are looking to try out some new luxury lashes I would definitely recommend Doll Beauty. They have a huge selection of styles to choose from!

Click here to find out more.

Charlotte Tilbury - Supermodel Body
Wow, shock another CT product! This month I have been trying out the Supermodel Body shimmer cream. It claims to be a 'slimming body shimmer', I mean I don't know how much slimmer I actually look when I wear this but, OMG I just love the shimmer part. I have been putting this on my legs and my collar bones for nights out and it is just sooo dreamy. It gives your skin a glossy finish and just all round makes you feel that extra bit more glam.

Liz Earle - Deep Cleansing Mask
It isn't a secret that Liz Earle is up there with my favourite skincare brands. I have been loving this Deep Cleansing mask lately so I just had to share. This mask is a green clay mask which aims to reduce oiliness and purify the skin. It is great for combination/oily skin (aka me). I find that this mask leaves my skin feeling extra clean and refreshed after a day of wearing makeup.

You leave the mask on for 5-10 minutes and you can feel it setting as it tingles slightly. You then just wipe away with a wet flannel or sponge. Easy peasy.

It is the perfect mid-week, pick me up. It balances out all the oily grossness in my skin and removes impurities to leave me feeling fresh as a daisy.

Zoella Beauty - Snowella body mist
I got this body mist by Zoella Beauty in my stocking this Christmas and I have been using it more or less every day since. It is the perfect daytime fragrance as it is light and refreshing. It has notes of peony, mint and pink pepper.

I have literally just been spraying it everywhere just as I am about to leave the house. It smells sooo good on top of Marc Jacobs Daisy Kiss perfume. I have been wearing this combination throughout the last few weeks of February as it smells a little more like spring.

I also absolutely love the bottle, the design is so cute! It is pretty enough to sit next to my Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream on my dressing table, as it matches the rose gold theme I have going on in my room!

As the Snowella body mist is from the 2017 Christmas range I am praying that it doesn't get discontinued. You can still buy it individually on Feel Unique. However, you can only buy it in gift sets on the superdrug website. I am defintiely going to have to stock up on this one!


Thank you for reading!
Georgia May X


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS