Dolly Beautique Lashes

10 May 2018

So, It has been a little quiet over here on GeorgiaMayBeauty for a while. I can happily say that I have FINALLY finished my first year of university. I took a little time away from blogging while I was drowning in assignments and revising for my exam and now I am soooo ready for 4 months of summer.

Now, let's get to the lashes.



The lovely people over at Dolly Beautique were kind enough to send me some of their gorgeous lashes to try. And I am in LOVE.

I received the 'Dolly Loves' collection. The lashes came in this cute box which opens like a little book. Inside are 3 pairs of lashes and a rose gold lash applicator. The writing is all embossed in metallic rose gold and all I can say is that the presentation and the packaging is just unreal.


The lashes that I was immediately drawn to were the Amber lashes. They are so wispy and curly, which is definitely what I look for in a pair of lashes. Here are some pictures of what the Amber lashes look like on...




The Sienna lashes are also sooo dramatic due to the winged out outer corner. They go perfectly with some winged eyeliner for a night out.

The Olivia lashes are the most natural lashes in the collection. I wear these for an everyday casual look with no eyeshadow or eyeliner. They are so fluttery and pretty and are perfect for when you want your eyes to stand out while wearing minimal makeup. 

All the lashes are so easy to apply with the lash applicator which is provided in the 'Dolly Loves' collection. I have never used a lash applicator before, I have always just used tweezers. This applicator makes it so much easier as it has a better grip of the lashes and you have much more control when making sure they stick in the right position.

I also love how well these lashes have lasted. I have used the Amber lashes about 5-7 times now and they have stayed in really good condition. As long as you remove the glue from the lashes when you take them off and dab them gently with a damp cloth to clean them then you will definitely get a lot of use out of them!

I would 100% recommend Dolly Beautique lashes as I don't think it is possible for anyone to be disappointed with them! They are easy to apply and wear, long lasting and they are so beautifully designed.

All pairs of lashes in the 'Dolly Loves' collection are available to buy separately for £9.99. You can also purchase the lash applicator separately for £3. The 'Dolly Loves' collection is £22 which means you make a saving of £10.97! You also get free standard UK delivery on all orders over £15.

Dolly Beautique are also releasing a line of face and body jewels which are coming VERY soon for festival season and I'm sooo excited! Watch this space!

~For money off everything online at Dolly Beautique use the code GEORGIA20 at the checkout~

Get your hands on these amazing lashes by clicking here

Thanks for reading!
Georgia May x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS