Dungarees & Denim

16 May 2017

As I was going through my wardrobe the other week I realised that I literally wear the same type of clothes every day and it is getting SO boring. I went on a mission to try and buy clothes that I would't usually wear and that are a bit out of my comfort zone.

I have always really liked the idea of dungarees as I think they are so cool. But, I have never been able to pull them off. I have pretty short legs so I have never found any that look right on me. However, I came across a pair in Urban Outfitters recently and they are definitely my new obsession.




These dungarees are by the brand Cheap Monday, but I just found them in Urban Outfitters. The reason I love these dungarees is because they are actually skinny! As much as I like the casual look of straight leg dungarees, I have just accepted that they don't suit me. I have been searching for a pair that are like skinny jeans for so long and I have finally found the perfect ones! They also have a high rise waist. I got a size small but, they are still a bit too long so I have to role them up at the bottom. But other than that they fit perfectly. The material is so soft and is a little stretchy too. They are comfortable to wear and also the buckles are easy to undo.

I have also been looking for a new denim jacket to add to my wardrobe and I found this one in TopShop. It definitely has some extreme rips in it but I really like it! It just spells 'edgy' with the rips and the bleach wash look. At first I was a bit put off as there is a big rip down the back, but I just decided to go for it. This jacket is now my new best friend and is never off my back. It can be worn casually like in the photos above and it can also be worn on a night out! It is definitely a wardrobe essential now.

This lace ruffle t-shirt is also from TopShop. White t-shirts are definitely a must have in any wardrobe, so I thought I would make it a little less boring with this addition. I love the lace detail on the shoulder and how it goes round to the back of the t-shirt. It looks perfect with my dungarees - it is just so cute.

Shoes - Adidas Superstars
Bag - Vivienne Westwood

Thanks for reading,
Georgia May X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS