March Favourites

21 March 2017

It has been quite a while since I have done a favourites post! I have been using these products for a few months now and I have grown to like them quite a lot.



When it comes to perfume I am quite fussy. I don't like anything too strong or too sweet. My boyfriend got me the MAC Velvet Teddy perfume for Christmas and I have been using it way too much since! This is one of the six new fragrances MAC introduced last season, all of which are inspired by their cult favourite lipsticks. The perfume is housed in a frosted glass bottle with a square cap and the colour of the bottle matches the colour of the lipstick. This scent is definitely the most unique of this six fragrances. It has a light musky scent with notes of honey. This perfume suits my taste perfectly as it has spicy notes which balance the sweetness of the honey. 



Now this palette quickly became a firm favourite of mine. The colours are so glittery and pigmented, I LOVE it. The palette includes a wide range of vibrant colours, which some are out of most peoples comfort zone. However, these colours are actually really easy to work with and create amazing looks. I will be doing a separate post soon on how I use these incredible shades.


If you have read some of my previous posts around December time you will know that I quickly became obsessed with the UD glitter liner in the shade Distortion! I was browsing the UD counter and I could not resist this pink glitter, as at the moment I am all about the burgundy pink eye looks. It goes so well with the shade Element from the Moondust palette. These glitters are so easy to work with and really make your look stand out. I can't get enough of 'em!


Now this is a miracle in a pen! This concealer works wonders as it banishes under eye circles and brightens up them annoying 'I need more sleep' bags (bane of my life). It is suitable for all skin types and there is a variety of shades available. I have shade 1.5 as it has yellow tones to cancel out purples. The applicator is a brush which is perfect for touch ups on the go, but if I am sat doing my makeup I brush it onto the back of my hand and apply with a beauty blender. I also adore the packaging of this concealer, it is so glam! I feel quite sophisticated whipping out this golden pen from my handbag. 


This is one skincare product which I always go back to as it has never failed me, ever. I love the process of using Cleanse and Polish as it really feels like your skin is completely fresh afterwards. You simply massage the cream into your skin and it breaks down any makeup or dirt. You then just wipe it away with a muslin cloth (which comes with the cleanser) and hot water. Simple as that. I got a Christmas edition of the product and it smells incredible! It has scents of pink pepper and mint, it is so refreshing to use on a morning. 

Thanks for reading!
Georgia May X






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS