Ready To Tan

13 June 2017

As it is getting closer and closer to the summer holidays I decided to gather together a few of my favourite bits that have got me the most excited for jetting off.


Bikini - River Island
Sandals - Kurt Geiger
Lipstick - Tom Ford PIPA

Bikini shopping is something I have a love/hate relationship with. Trying bikinis on when you're not tanned and have to look at yourself in a badly lighted/badly angled changing room mirror - nope not a fan. However, it does make me really excited to be wearing them on holiday. This Bikini, from River Island, really stood out to me. Well, I mean how could it not stand out? It is bright orange. I like bright bikinis as they always look good with a tan and it isn't often I ever wear any other colours apart from black and white. It has gorgeous sequin detail on top of a leopard print patter. I also really like the back of this bikini as the straps look so funky. 

I also fell for these Kurt Geiger sandals pretty quickly. My Mam was the one who spied them and we ended up both buying the same pair! I love this 'flatform' style at the moment, as during the day on holiday I avoid heels but these still make me look a bit taller. The jewelled straps makes these casual sandals a little more dressy, meaning you could wear them during the day or on a night. They are also super comfy!

I used Bali Body's tanning oils last year on holiday and they made me the most tanned I have ever been! I could not recommend this stuff enough. It smells amazing, especially the Cacao oil. It seemed to make me tanned really quickly and my tan lasted much longer than usual. The oil is also really hydrating for your skin so it acts as a great moisturiser to ensure your skin doesn't dry out in the sun. However, I would say use a sun cream with an SPF of at least 20 on the first few days of your holiday, as if you go straight in with the Bali Body oil you will probably burn. It is really easy to order from the website and shipping is 1-3 business days! 

The Tom Ford PIPA lipstick is definitely a solid summer favourite. It is from the Moisture range therefore it hydrates your lips as well as looking beautiful. It is a stunning coral pink shade which looks amazing with a tan! 

Thanks for reading,
Georgia May X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS