New Make Up Storage

10 November 2015

I have recently had my room completely redecorated and made the main priority making space for all my make up. Having it scattered around my room in different drawers and bags wasn't ideal and I needed a place where it could all be together.



I have definitely gone overboard and become way too OCD about it but everything has its own compartment and it makes me very happy haha. I have had it like this for a week now and so far everything is still perfect, I'm just hoping I can keep it that way! It is so much easier being able to see everything I have when I go to do my make up as it has made me realize I have things that I had forgotten about and made me retry products. 

The plastic compartments are from IKEA and they are only £5!

Thanks for reading
Georgia May x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS