All Saints and VS

13 November 2015

It's been quite a while since I've done an outfit post, but as it is now party season I hope to be writing a lot more of them. So here's one of my favourite party outfits that I wore last weekend. Looking back it is making me wish I was partying this weekend :( 


Dress - All Saints
Necklace - Topshop



I got this dress from All Saints a few weeks ago when the sale was on, it was reduced from £88 to £44 so I was very happy about this buy! I got a size 8. It is very low cut and I thought this was a little bit risky but I really like the colour and style of the dress so I just went for it. It is not sold anymore now as the sale has ended, however they do a top version of it here.

I went to Leeds for a shopping trip last week and of course I ended up spending way too much in Victoria's Secret. But seriously who would be able to resist that shop? The body suit was at the front of the shop as I walked in and I straight away knew I wanted to try it on, it is so amazing. I then thought of this dress I bought earlier and how I was a bit funny about not being able to wear a bra with it as that is a risky move. I thought the bodysuit could go underneath it as it is also low cut so that gave me even more reason to buy it. However, I paid £52 for it in the shop but its £39.29 online, so I am guessing you get charged the tax when buying online so watch out! I got a size small.

I got these suede lace up heels a while ago and I probably wear them way too often. They go with everything! They look so sophisticated, I just love them. 

Thank you for reading!
Georgia May x

For 10% off Nanshy online enter my code ITSGEORGIAMAY at the checkout! Great christmas present ideas and would make lovely stocking fillers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS