New design! New year!

20 January 2016

Happy 2016!!

Thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog throughout last year and if you are new, then hello! 2015 was such a good year as it was the year that I began to get a lot more readers and a lot more interest in my blog from companies, fellow bloggers and anyone else that enjoys reading what I have to say I guess. It made me so happy that people were actually reading my posts and it gave me a lot of motivation as I saw the view counter increase faster and faster each day. I was so excited when I got interest from companies wanting me to try out their products and write about them. As I never thought that would happen when I started my blog when I was 15. So thank you!




As you may have noticed, my blog has gone through a bit of a revamp. I now have a new design and a new header. I could not be happier with how it has turned out and it is all thanks to Serena from PrettyWildThings, who I have been working with on my new design for georgiamaybeauty.com. I would recommend her work to anyone, the process is so fast and you are kept in the loop with what is going on so you can make any changes.

I thought that the beginning of a new year was a good time to change the appearance of my blog. This is because at the end of last year I did not write many posts, none at all in December! I had just started college in September, got a part time job and I had a lot going on so I gave it a bit of a rest for a while. But I have missed it so much and have tried many many more beauty products during that time which I am so excited to talk about.

I can't wait to start updating my blog weekly again and I am so excited about it's new appearance! Let me know what you think of the new design and also let me know about any posts you would like to see, any products you would like to read about, or what you would like to see more of this year!

Thanks again for reading and happy new year!
Georgia May x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS