HP Sprocket Review

2 February 2018

I have been wanting to get my hands on a HP Sprocket for sooo long now. I am quite a sentimental person and I absolutely love printing out my favourite snaps. I was lucky enough to get the Rose Gold HP Sprocket for Christmas and I am obsessed with it. It goes everywhere with me.


For anyone who doesn't know what the HP Sprocket is, it is a wireless photo printer which allows you to print your pics straight from your phone. There's no need for batteries as you just charge it up. It is so simple to use. All you do is download the app, set up your Bluetooth to connect to the printer, choose which photo you want to print in the app, customize it, and press print. Easy as pie.















You need to also buy the HP Sprocket ZINK photo paper to go with the printer. I think this is the only downside to the product as the paper is a bit expensive (around 50p per sheet!). But on the plus side, there is no need for ink cartridges as the ZINK photo paper has Zero Ink technology. You just pop the paper in the printer and you're ready to go.

The quality of the prints is also really good and because there is no ink you don't need to worry about smudging them.



One of my favourite things about using the HP Sprocket is being able to customise my images with borders, stickers, text, filters and more which are all on the app. The stickers are in different sets and are updated regularly to fit the time of year. In the photo above I have used some of the 2018 stickers on my snap from New Year's Eve and I also used one of the filters. Loads of pretty Valentines Day stickers have just been added!


The prints are 2"x3", which I think is the perfect size. I sometimes put mine on the back of my phone in a clear phone case, which looks so cute. I also love that the photo paper is sticky-backed so you can peel off the back and it becomes an adorable sticker. I love making scrapbooks and photo albums so this comes in so handy.

The HP Sprocket is about the size of a mobile phone, so it is portable. I love to take it out and about with me so I can instantly print off my favourite moments as quickly as I can post them on Instagram.

I think the HP Sprocket makes such a thoughtful gift so I thought it would be a good time to post this before Valentines Day!

Thanks for reading,
Georgia May X


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS