Autumnal Pyjamas - Next

24 October 2017

One thing I LOVE about Autumn is feeling cosy while it is bitter cold outside. At the moment I am spending my spare time curled up on the couch with a hot drink and some food watching Hocus Pocus. So, I needed some new comfy pyjamas to feel even more autumnal.


Next definitely do the best pyjamas ever, they are just SO soft! The first thing I ordered was this gorgeous black cat onesie in the true spirit of Halloween. It is furry and it has cat ears! I just couldn't resist this one.



Now, this is the cutest pyjama set I have ever seen. The Neutral Woodland Print Cosy Pyjamas are long sleeved, which is perfect for cold autumn nights in. The jogger bottoms are slim fit but also still a little baggy which makes them both flattering and comfortable. I can't even describe how soft the material is. I also love the design, there are little hedgehogs and squirrels on them which is just so adorable.

If you are looking for some autumnal pyjamas to make you feel cosy this October I would definitely recommend having a browse on the Next website. They have such a wide range of pyjamas in different styles and prints. I can't wait for the Christmas collection to come out!

Thanks for reading,
Georgia X


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS