House Of CB Review

7 November 2016

I was searching for so long trying to find a perfect outfit for my 18th birthday. I have always wanted to order something from House of CB and what better excuse than my 18th Birthday?


House of CB has become quite big lately as celebrities such as Beyonce, Gigi Hadid and the whole Kardashian family have been pictured wearing the brand on the red carpet. Normally we can only dream of affording celebrities red carpet wardrobe! The brand is definitely all about the 'stand out' outfits. The clothing is very figure hugging, which flatters your shape, and the colour palette is mainly neutral, with a few brights.

It is very unusual for a brand to have a lot of sexy and daring pieces without looking cheap and tacky. The high quality material and the cut out details on some of the items makes a good balance. At first, I was worried about the top; I wanted to make sure it felt secure as I didn't want any wardrobe malfunctions (if you know what I mean!). But the top was very well fitted, but also not to tight. It felt comfortable and I didn't have any mishaps!


I spotted the 'Franco' two piece online and it immediately stood out to me as it looks so daring! I ordered it literally straight away. It came within 3 days and it got delivered in a gorgeous box, neatly wrapped in tissue paper. All the items on the website are quite pricey, this two piece cost £129. When I lifted the outfit out of the box it was so heavy! This shows that the items are of good quality and you are getting what you pay for.


Both the top and the skirt have a gorgeous lace up details which both tie at the bottom. The top has lace up detail both on the front and the back, which is so stunning. The clothing fits so nicely and is very flattering. Everything is true to size and isn't baggy nor too tight. The suede material is soft and a little stretchy. The skirts lace up detail on the hip is so unique although a bit revealing, as my Mam said!


I paired the outfit with this red bag from Vivienne Westwood to add a pop of colour.

House of CB bring out new items of clothing every Monday, which I think is incredible! I have spotted a few pieces which I am eyeing up for my Christmas Day outfit. There are so many pieces which would be perfect for Christmas parties. Check out House of CB here!

Thank you for reading!
Georgia May X 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS