YSL Exhibition Bowes Museum - Photo Diary

20 September 2015

I went to see the YSL Style is Eternal exhibition at Bowes Museum in Barnard Castle during the summer. I was really looking forward to going as I had seen loads of pictures on instagram and it looked amazing.

The Bowes museum itself is a stunning building and the gardens are so pretty. I think it helped that it was a really sunny day too!



Outfit...


Top - Topshop
Skort - Topshop (last season)
Sunglasses - Rayban

We went into the YSL exhibition at 11am and I was surprised at how busy it was considering it was quite early and a week day. You have too book online through ticket master to get tickets to the exhibition.


I thought it was so clever how it was all set out in the first room, as there were glass cases all lined up with different YSL pieces at the end and then the pieces, sketches and material that inspired his design behind it. I found that really interesting as you could see how the clothes came together and the design process.


I took a photo of this dress as it reminded me of an All Saints dress that I loved about 3 years ago! I'm definitely one for sparkly dresses. As soon as it hits christmas and new year I am on the hunt for a new one. French Connection and All Saints definitely do the most stunning party dresses for me as unfortunately YSL isn't in my price range!

Here are some of my favourite photos I took at the exhibition... 




It is definitely worth going to visit before it ends on the 25th October!

Thank you for reading
Georgia May x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS