All Saints Leather Jacket

19 October 2015

It has just been my 17th birthday and I was so lucky to get the thing I'd been dreaming of owning for ages. I actually started crying when I opened my present from my boyfriend and it was the All Saints leather biker jacket I have been looking at for so so long!


It is the Balfern Leather Biker jacket in black, made from 100% sheep leather. It has an asymmetric zip fastening, 3 spacious zip pockets and zips up the sleeves. I am actually in love with it.

I really like how the jacket looks good zipped up with the waist belt fastened but also unzipped and open. The waist belt is what I would say makes the jacket and gives it the modern biker style.

The difference between wearing a real leather jacket and a fake one is unbelievable. Even though this is a really weird thing to point out, this jacket just smells amazing... As well as the leather feeling so soft but also hard wearing at the same time. I feel like this is a jacket I could wear everyday and it wouldn't suffer from wear and tear. I have worn it so much since my birthday (which was the end of September) and it still feels new every time I put it on. The jacket can make jeans and a T-shirt look so smart but also can be worn with a dress and heels.

Dress - All Saints - Dalia Tee Dress
A coincidence that we both wore All Saints for my birthday? Haha 

can tell that this jacket will be one I keep for life as it is so so special. I definitely am one lucky girl with possibly the best boyfriend EVER! 

Thanks for reading 
Georgia May x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS