Saturday Night Make Up

13 May 2015

It has been a while since I have done a make up post so I thought it was about time! This is the make up look that I am using for every party at the moment. It works and lasts so well! Considering I spend most of my night dancing about and sweating; it manages to stay put pretty well. So I always go back to this look!


Primer - Smashbox photo finish primer ~ Helps my make up stay put for the night - essential!
Foundation - NARS All Day Luminous ~ Cannot stress enough how amazing this foundation is. (I did a whole post on this foundation in March)
Bronzer - NARS Laguna Bronzer ~ Brilliant for contour when applied with the Nanshy bLUSH AND bronze brush which you can read more about in a previous post.
Blush - NARS Deep Throat ~ Not a fan of the name but a lovely flushed pink with a shimmer
Brows - Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil ~ I apply this with benefits angled liner brush and I am loving experimenting with my brows at the moment. Thinking of trying the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade but no idea what shade my brows are! Help?
Highlight - Benefit High Beam ~ One of my favourite products at the moment, so easy to blend and the shimmer in the light is so pretty.
Concealer - NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer ~ No surprise here, onto my 3rd bottle now! Incredible stuff.
Eye shadow - NARS - Mekong, Urban Decay Naked palette shades: Naked, Smog, Sin
Eyeliner - Benefit They're Real Liner ~ Again, another staple in my make up collection, can not go wrong with this liner.
Lashes - Eylure Katy Perry - Banging Beauty ~ Not a Katy Perry fan but she designs good lashes, I'll give her that. These are not too in your face, not too long and don't look too fake! 
Mascara - Benefit Bad Gal Lash ~ To lightly coat my lashes before the false ones.
Lips - MAC Diva ~ OMG this lipstick if definitely a new favourite. I really feel like I should stop buying MAC lipsticks and try a new brand but MAC lipsticks are just so damn good! Any suggestions?
Lipgloss - MAC Lipglass Viva La Glam Rihanna ~ A nice glittery red finish to the top it all off!

Let me know what you think about some of these products!

Thank You for reading
Georgia May x




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS