Outfit Of The Night

23 May 2015

I have recently been shopping and picked up some new clothes that I am absolutely in love with and couldn't wait to wear! My mam and dad kindly got me the trousers from All Saints that I have been in love with for ages and I could not be happier with them!


Shirt - Topshop
Bralet - Topshop
Jeans - All Saints
Shoes - ASOS (not currently stocked anymore)


When I saw this shirt in Topshop I didn't think twice about trying it on. I am really liking the oversized shirt trend that is in at the moment. It is so versitile too; I have worn it another time with a pair of black shorts underneath and buttoned it up tot he top.

I now live in these trousers, if I have an excuse to wear them then I will! I think they look best with heels but I have worn them with flat pumps a few times too. Definitely my favourite buy this month. I am loving All Saints at the moment. They recently had a mid season sale and I picked up a skirt for a bargin which I will be sharing with you soon.

Thank You for reading!
Georgia May x





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS