This Months Handbag Essentials

20 April 2015

A quick little post to share my handbag essentials this month. These items have gone everywhere with me and permanently live in my bag at the moment.


First up, my sunglasses. As it has just started to get sunny here in the north east I am so excited to wear my raybans again! I have had this pair for 3 years now and they are still my favourite sunglasses. They never go out of fashion and they go with every outfit. 

Next is my spring scent: Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey. Oh my god. This stuff is to die for. It smells so sweet and girly and whenever I wear it, it puts me in such a good summery mood. The woman in the shop was so helpful when I was choosing the scent which would suit me the best. But I really recommend this scent for spring and summer, it is truly gorgeous.

Benefits Big Beautiful Eyes palette has been a rediscovered favourite this month. I got this back in September but never really took to it, but I decided to start using the dark brown matte eyeshadow to fill in my brows a bit and I really like it. I can't say that I am a fan of the Boi-ing concealer that is included in the palette as it is too thick and I find that it is too heavy for my skin. However I really like the eyeshadows and it is handy to keep in my bag for touch ups throughout the day.

Of course my apple headphones, never go ANYWHERE without them.

Thank you for reading!
Georgia May x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS