Outfit Of The Night

18 March 2015

It was my friends birthday party on Saturday night and I thought I would share my outfit with you. It is a very Topshop themed outfit, apart from the shoes. I went for the 'all black everything' look and it is one of my new favourite party outfits.


Skort - Topshop (you can't get this exact one anymore, so here is one that is similar)
Heels - ASOS (similar)


When a party or event comes about, us girls always feel the need to go on the hunt for a new outfit. So I found this crop top and the heels but could not find any skirts or shorts. Then I remembered my black skort from last year sitting in my wardrobe and voila. All black everything.

Here is a close up of the heels, I could not find them on the website when writing this post for some reason. They are extremely high but not too difficult to walk in after some practice. I am in love with them!


I hope to do a lot more fashion/outfit posts in the future so I hope that you enjoyed this one.

Thank you for reading!

Georgia May x




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS