My MAC Lipstick Collection

8 March 2015

I mentioned in one of my previous posts that I would be uploading a MAC lipstick collection. Off I went searching around my draws and handbags to make sure I included them all. So here it is!


Lets start with the reds...


(from left to right)
Ruby Woo - My favourite red lipstick of all time. Well, probably my favourite lipstick of all time as I seem to have 3 of them!
Russian Red - Very similar to Ruby Woo, just not as bright and a lot deeper toned.
Damn Glamorous - A bright electric pinky red, creates a very bold lip.
Vicoriana - This is from the collection Toledo. Again another pinky red.
Chili - I love this shade, as you can see I only have a tiny bit left. This is a brown/orange red.
Ruby Woo
Ruby Woo

Now for the pinks...


Lovelorn - I am not a huge fan of this colour as it doesn't really suit me so I gave it to my mam.
Lustering - This was my second MAC lipstick, I was about 13. It is a vibrant pink.
Sweetie - One of my most worn shades on a daily basis, it has a frost finish which gives it a shimmer.
 Bombshell - My first ever MAC product, this is what started the obsession. I don't think I have worn it since I was 13, but I loved it!
See Sheer - A pretty grapefruit pink.
Brave - Definitely one of my favourite shades ever. A beautiful pink beige shade, I definitely recommend this one!
Myth - A nice neutral, light nude.

The plums and berry shades...


Diva - Another favourite! Deep berry shades have definitely grown on me this year and this shade is just perfect.
Rebel - A purple plum shade.
Dubonnet - I couldn't decide if this was a red or a plum, so its in between.
Partyline - Another red-toned plum with a slight shimmer.
Media - A very dark red purple, I love this one.


Polished up - Another one of my most used lipsticks. The perfect casual brown red colour.
Fetish - A light brown with a shimmer.

I hope you enjoyed this post. It took longer than anticipated as most of the labels had rubbed off so I had to match up the shades from the MAC website! I really need to invest in a lipstick stand for my dressing table to store them all, so if anyone has any recommendations please let me know in the comments. 

What is your favourite MAC lipstick?

Thank you for reading
Georgia May x








No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS