Eyes Of The Day

1 March 2015

This weekend I have been wearing one of my new favourite simple eye make up combo. Urban Decay's Perversion mascara and Mekong eye shimmer by Nars. 


I picked up this gorgeous eye shimmer last week in Newcastle and I have to say I have become obsessed with it! It is so pigmented whilst still being easy to blend. It can be worn as a sharp cut crease colour or blended to create depth in the crease and add some shimmer. I love to pack on this eye shadow so you can boldly see the colour and the shimmer if I am going out. However, if I want to wear it through the day I apply a tiny bit and blend. It is such a build-able shadow and I am very impressed with it. 

I have mentioned the Perversion mascara by Urban Decay before in a previous post. It adds length and separation to my lashes and does not leave any clumps. After a few layers my lashes are left fluttery and it makes my eyes look more awake. It is the mascara I turn to when I am in a rush and don't want to mess about with using a few different mascara's to get a desired effect.



This eye make up took me little time at all and I love how it turned out. I applied the eye shadow with a Real Techniques Angled Crease brush and started in the crease. Then using the Deluxe Crease brush I began blending it across my lid. I am also in love with this lipstick which is Diva by MAC.

Thank you for reading
Georgia May x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS