Nails - OPI and Nails Inc

22 February 2015

I thought I would just post a quick nail update for you. I am going through a phase of nude nails. At the moment I much prefer to have my nails nice and subtle than bright and sparkly. This is my favourite nail combo over the last few weeks that I keep going back too.


OPI - Gouda Gouda Two Shoes 
Nails Inc - Caviar Top Coat

The colour is a pinky nude with a slight shimmer, it goes with every outfit and with the lipstick I am loving at the moment which is MAC Polished Up. Yes I am one of those people that needs their nails to match their lipstick. The top coat stops my nails from chipping and makes them last a good 3 days. 

Speaking of nail varnishes, I walked past the Victoria Beckham Nails Inc polishes in Fenwicks the other day and I must say, they look incredible! There are two shades; Judo Red and Bamboo white. The colours are so nice, especially the Bamboo white which is a really pale pink. I really want to try them but they are quite pricey so if you have tried them please let me know if they are worth it in the comments or tweet me @georgiamayblogs!

Thank you for reading
Georgia May x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS