My week in photos

21 February 2015

This week was half term and I could not be happier to have a break from school! So heres some photos of what I have been up to this week and a few new buys I have picked up.

First it was valentines day! My Mam and Dad surprised me with a beautiful pair of pandora earrings. They are little hearts with crystals in, so cute! My boyfriend took me for a meal in Durham and this was the make up look I went for. Chanel's Pirate lipstick was the perfect red for valentines day. I went for a glowing base; Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer and concealed with Rimmel's Wake me up concealer (a new favourite of mine). I used Benefit's High Beam for a highlighted shimmer and Hoola bronzer to contour. On my eyes I used my trusty Naked palette, Benefits They're Real liner and the matching They're Real mascara.


I was sorting through my lipsticks and rediscovered some MAC lipsticks that were at the back of the draw feeling a bit unloved. I am going to do a MAC lipstick collection post very soon!


I have not had these boots (Michael Kors) and this coat (French Connection) off this week!


Pancake day! I was pretty proud of these, not going to lie!










This has been the make up look that I have been loving this week. Nice and simple.
Nars Sheer Glow foundation
Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer
Sleek bronzer
Benefit High Beam
Naked Palette - Shades Naked, Buck and Sidecar
Benefit Bad Gal lash mascara
Mac Polished Up lipstick










I went on a trip by myself to Newcastle on Thursday. I had a shopping pit stop at Cafe Nero, I recommend the raspberry and white chocolate muffins. mmm.
My outfit of the day
Coat - French Connection
Scarf - River Island
Top - Urban Outfitters
Shorts - Topshop
Tights - M&S













 
I got my make up done at Nars in John Lewis, the woman was so friendly and helpful. Learnt a lot of new things and put a lot of products on my to buy list! I tried both the Sheer Glow foundation and the new All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation. I think I still prefer Sheer Glow as it is more radiant and isn't as full coverage. However my shade in Sheer Glow is out of stock everywhere so I couldn't get my hands on it! However I got a few sample sizes of it and also some samples of All Day Luminous to see if I change my mind. I also picked up the eye shadow in the shade Mekong, it is the most gorgeous shimmery brown that looks so lovely in the crease and the lower lash line. I love the packaging of Nars eyeshadows, so cute!


I had a little venture into Jo Malone and picked up a candle in the scent Pomegranate Noir and a cologne in Nectarine Blossom and Honey, along with a few samples. I will be doing a more in depth post about these products!


Thanks for stopping by!
Georgia May x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS