Nanshy Review

15 February 2015

Over the last few weeks I have been trying out some brushes and a make up sponge from Nanshy. For those of you that may of not heard of Nanshy before, they are a brand that offers make up tools that are cruelty free, demand high quality whilst promising value for money. The brushes I have been trying are the ones from the Gobsmack Glamorous collection, the Eyeshadow Blending brush and then the 4 in 1 Make up sponge. Firstly the packaging of the products was so beautiful and professional so first impressions were good!


Now lets start with the Gobsmack Glamorous set! The set includes 5 face brushes: Flawless Foundation, Buffed Base, Blush & Bronze, Conceal Perfect and Angled Airbrush.


The handles and chunky whilst being very light and easy to hold. However I am thinking I should of got the black handles as the white will not stay white very long! The ferrules are secure and do not feel like they will come loose from the handles, as this has happened to me in the past with other brushes and it is extremely annoying. The bristles are amazingly soft, they are tightly packed together and just feel so smooth on my face. The bristles do not shed from the brush, so you are not left picking bits of bristles from your face after application. Product does not cling to the bristles either, it is evenly distributed to your face, therefore little product is wasted. The shaping of the bristles are elegantly shaped, which makes make up easier to apply. 


I find the concealer and blush and bronze brushes exceptionally good; the concealer brush is amazing for under my eyes as its shape fits perfectly. The Blush and bronze brush is brilliant for contouring as its angled shape glides perfectly along your cheek bone.


I really favour make up sponges for blending foundation and concealer together, so when I saw that Nanshy supplied a make up sponge I was so excited to try it. This 4 in 1 sponge is shaped with a fine tip, flat surface, round edges and a flat bottom. The fine tip is perfect for concealing small areas and reaching the inner corners of your eyes; which are sometimes hard to reach. Next the sponge has a 45 degree angled flat area which is great for stippling. I use the curved sides for blending and the large, rounded bottom for applying foundation and blending larger areas. This is definitely my new favourite make up sponge as it is so easy to use, versatile and easy to clean.


Next Nanshy sent me a eyeshadow blending brush. I have been using this brush for applying eyeshadow into the crease and blending it out. Like the face brushes, the bristles are evenly and tightly packed, pick up pigment really well whilst applying the eyeshadow evenly without holding onto the product. I am definitely going to have to try one of the eye brush sets now! 


                         

So that is everything that I got from Nanshy! I hope you enjoyed this review and I hope it encourages you to try out some Nanshy products as it will change your make up routine for the better! On the whole I was really impressed by the quality of the products as they really are good value for money! Nanshy also do make up brush holders and belts which look amazing, so I think I may have to try them out. Thank you Nanshy!


 Here are the links to the products in the review:

Thank you for stopping by
Georgia May x 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS