12 October 2014

September Favorites 


The start of October means that my birthday month is over, sigh. So I thought I would do a September favorites as my make up collection grew over my birthday and I have met some products that I absolutly love this month! 

Bobbi Brown CC Cream SPF 35 - Pale Nude - £29.99
Estèe Lauder Daywear cream SPF 15 - £40 for 50ml 
Benefit big beautiful eyes contour kit - £25.50
Benefit lolli balm - hydrating tinted lip balm - £14.50
Bobbi Brown corrector - Light to medium bisque - £19
Clinique lash doubling mascara - Black - £17.50 
MAC satin lipstick - BRAVE - £15.50

Lets start off with the Bobbi Brown CC Cream. This CC Cream corrects the tone of your skin with a lilac cream that cancels out any redness and evens out your skin tone. It is also a primer, now I have been through so many primers and I have had trouble finding one that keeps my make up in place but finally I have found one! This CC cream is great for making my makeup stay put. I also find that this product works well with the Estee Lauder daycream. I got this cream as a free tester just to try out (yes that is the tester pot, you get loads!) and i love it! It smells delicious and makes your skin so soft for the whole day. This cream is the first thing i apply on a morning and then apply my CC cream. They are both a must have that i will 100% be repurchasing. 

After I have applied my daycream and CC cream i use the Bobbi Brown corrector. Now, i suffer with terrible dark circles under my eyes and I have never been able to find a concealer to hide them for the whole day without it looking cakey. I must have been through every concealer going, from MAC pro longwear to Benefit's Erase paste! But I find with this corrector that you do not need to apply a lot and don't need a concealer over the top. It is in a salmon colour which cancels out the purple under my eyes. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! 

Now, autumn is the time when dry lips return. If you suffer from dry or flakey lips Benefit's lolli balm is for you! It is a hydrating lip balm in a pinky colour. You can also get it in a red called Bene Balm which is equally as good but I have used Lolli Balm more as for school I tend to wear either no lipstick or nude colours. I apply this lipbalm under my lipstick to start the day and then as my day goes on and I can feel my lips pealing I apply it over my lipstick. My lips have improved to much since using this product. Bye bye dry lips! 

This MAC lipstick is my new all time favourite shade! I used to think that I didn't suit nude colours on my lips but now that has changed! Brave is from the satin collection and is a gorgeous dark pinky nude shade. I was told after purchasing that it is the shade Kylie Jenner is wearing at the moment? As i know many people wonder what lipstick she wears. This lipstick goes with any eye make up weather it be a simple bold cat eye or contoured brown eyeshadow. 

The Benefit big beautiful eye contour kit was a gift for my birthday. I love experimenting with eye shadows and this simple palette is one I will be using often. Weather you want a subtle every day look or a bolder look this palette works for everyone! You can layer on the darker shade to make a bold eye or just gently brush on the pink and light brown for a quick and easy look. It also comes with the BOI-ING concealer, a concealer brush, double ended eye shadow brush and liner brush and a mirror. I think this is a must have eye kit for every girls hand bag.

Finally I come to the Clinique doubling mascara. Before this mascara I used Benefit's They're Real! mascara which don't get me wrong, I still love! But this Clinique mascara takes hardly any effort to apply and does not clump my eye lashes together at all! It seems to pan out my eye lashes and make them look extra long, which i really like. Hardly any product needs to be applied to get a good length and volume in your lashes. This is a must have mascara if you love your lashes to be long and flawless. 

Thank you for reading!
Georgia May x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS