Starting out

12 October 2014

You seem to have come across this tiny part of the internet which is my blog. I have decided to create my blog to share my thoughts on all things to do with beauty and fashion. As i probably spend a way to much of my life watching and reading make up reviews and scrolling through fashion blogs, I decided to try it out for myself. 

If you want to know a little more about me; I am from the north east of england which is one of the greatest places on earth, I love football,  I spend the time I am not sleeping or at school practicing make up, I shop way to much and after a long line of attempts I have mastered the art of winged eye liner. 

Please visit my other blog: www.georgiamayheads.wix.com/georgiamay

Thank you for stopping by
Georgia May x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS