19 October 2014

My Liebster Award Nomination

I would like to say a huge thank you to Victoria Jane for the nomination. I only set up my blog last week so I did not really know what the Liebster awards were. So I googled it, read other peoples nominations and I think this is a great way to get new bloggers, like myself, noticed! 

Rules:
-Answer the questions sent to you-Nominate 11 bloggers who have under 200 followers on twitter-Ask them 11 question of your own-Notify them that they have been nominated

So here are the questions given to me by Victoria Jane and my answers: 

1) Who is your favourite blogger and why?
My favourite blogger that I always read is Zoella! I just love her posts and youtube videos, such a lovely person with brilliant make up and beauty tips. A lot of my inspiration to start blogging came from spending most of my time watching and reading her blogs. 

2) What is your favourite make up brand?
Ooo this is a tough one! I am torn between MAC and Estee Lauder. I could not live without my MAC lipstick collection! I also love their eye shadows and bronzers. However my holy grail foundation has got to be Estee Lauders double wear.  

3) Are there any bad fashion trends that you followed when you were younger?
Oh dear, there are way to many bad fashion trends that I am guilty of. The snapback trend was the worst. 13 year old me thought it would be cool to wear a purple snapback with the LA Dodgers logo on, of which I had no interest in baseball what so ever. Now I look back at photos of me on a family holiday in Disney World and cringe at the snapback that I wore backwards on my head for a whole 2 weeks. 

4) Why did you start blogging?
I began blogging because I spend 90% of my time watching make up tutorials and reading beauty blogs so I thought it would be fun to give it a go myself. Also, my favourite thing to do is buy new make up and test it and compare it to products from other brands, therefore I thought it would be fun to write reviews and tutorials. Make up and fashion is something I really enjoy reading about and trying new things so I thought I would make it a hobby!

5) What is your top make up tip?
My top make up tip is definitely less is more when it comes to foundation and concealer. In my opinion, it is much better to let your skin breathe to prevent unwanted blemishes than trying to pile on as much make up as possible if you have some spots. It does NOT make them any less noticeable, it just drags more attention to them.

6) Whats your favourtie season in the year? Why?
It is a tie between summer and autumn! I love summer because it is all about beach hair, natural tan and summer dresses! On the other hand I also love autumn because my favourite thing to do is to sit wrapped in blankets with a caramel latte, reading my favourite book while the leaves are blowing around outside. 

7) What is your favourtie quote? Why?
“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn 
This is my favourite quote because it is so inspiring and uplifting! If you do not believe in miracles then you can not live them. 

8) Favourite high street store?
My favourite high street store has got to be French Connection, their clothing is just so elegant and so sophisticated! 

9) Who is your biggest style influence?
My biggest style influence has got to be Kylie Jenner! She makes everyday outfits look so startling and is all about being different. She is just so stunning.


10) What beauty products can you not live without?
I can not live without my MAC lipsticks, Urban Decay's Naked 2 eye palette and Benefit's Triple performing facial emulsion cream. 

11) Who are your favourite youtubers?
My favourite youtubers are:
Zoealla - I love her beauty tips and her make up and lush haul videos! 
Jenna Marbles - She is just so hilarious! 
Lauren Curtis - Stunning make up tutorials and always uses a wide range of different products.

I nominate:

My questions: 
1) What is your favourite lipstick?
2) Which make up brand do you own the most products from?
3) Where does your style inspiration come from?
4) Why did you start blogging?
5) Who is your favourite blogger?
6) What beauty products are always in your handbag?
7) What is your favourite foundation and why?
8) Your favourite designer brand?
9) What make up product could you not live without?
10) Favourite place you have visited?
11) Summer or Winter? 

Please share your answers with me, I can't wait to read them! x
Georgia May x 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS