My handbag essentials!

27 October 2014

This weekend I was in London for the Lady Gaga concert, which was AMAZING! So I am going to take you through the essentials that never leave my handbag when I go away. I narrowed it down a lot to my favourite must haves that I could not leave the house without, because if I told you everything I keep in my handbag this post would be extremely long! 

Firstly I like to keep my Mulberry pouch inside my hand bag with my keys, sunglasses and lipstick in just to keep them from getting lost amongst everything else in my bag. I never ever leave the house without my raybans, even living in England you never know when the sun might come out! I have had these sunglasses for 3 years now and I still love them. They never seem to go out of fashion.

Now for lipstick, I always have around 4 lipsticks in my bag for some reason. But my favourite lipstick for my weekend in London has been the shade PIRATE by Chanel. It is a bright red that looks great with a simple cat eye look. Which brings me on to my next essential, Benefit's They're Real liner! I love this eye liner, it is so easy to use and I can create a perfect flick in seconds. I even managed to do this in the toilet of a moving train. I class that as some sort of achievement! 

Next, I always have my notebook and a pen to plan blog posts and write down any inspiration I encounter as the day goes on. I also keep the book Breakfast at Tiffany's in my bag as it is such a lovely story that I can read again and again. So if I am ever bored on a bus or a train I can go into my own little world and read for a little while. If you have not yet read this book I can not stress enough to you how much you need to! 

My MAC mineralize skinfinish pressed powder is also always in my handbag. I have it in a shade darker than my skin tone so I can use it for contouring and adding a little more colour to my face. Along with this I also carry around the contour brush by Real Techniques to apply it. 

Finally the most important thing... my phone! I keep my phone in a Michael Kors phone sleeve which matches my handbag. I try to convince myself that I bought it to stop my phone screen from getting scratched but really I'm guilty of buying it because it matched the bag...


Thank you for reading!
Georgia May x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS