What I got for Christmas!!

23 January 2016

Christmas is well and truly over considering we are now half way through January and this post is a little late to say the least. However, I still wanted to write it as I am so happy and excited with what I got this year! I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and that you enjoy this post. I got spoilt this Christmas from my family, boyfriend and friends. I feel so lucky and I am so grateful!


I couldn't pick a favourite present this year from my parents, but I managed to narrow it down to 2!
I got a new phone, the iPhone 6s! I was so so happy, considering I have been living with a smashed iPhone 5s which I literally thought was going to fall apart any time soon. I definitely am going to take much more care of this one.


My next favourite present is this gorgeous Michael Kors backpack. I think it is the most adorable bag I have ever seen, it is just so cute. I have been using it when I go shopping, I must say that having a bag on you back instead of having a handbag hanging on your arm while shopping is so much easier. I am so obsessed with it, I just want to take it everywhere.

I got a lot of lovely clothes for christmas. Mostly from All Saints. My boyfriend got me an All Saints dress which is a taupe colour with suede down the side, it is gorgeous. He knows me well! I haven't got a photo in it yet as I am saving it for a good occasion to wear it for the first time, I'm thinking Valentines day...


I also got these lush Calvins! They have got to be the most comfortable underwear sets ever, so I was happy to be adding to the collection.

I got lots of lovely beauty products for Christmas. Some of my favourites are a Charlotte Tilbury eye shadow and eye pencil, Urban Decay Gwen Stefani palette (I wrote about this here), YSL lipstick and some MAC eyelashes. I am really excited to try them all out and write about them!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
Georgia May x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS