August Favourites

19 September 2017

I can't believe summer is over and it is already half way through September! Seriously, where has this year gone? Over the summer I have acquired quite a few items which definitely need to make my monthly favourites post. From beauty to homeware, there is a bit of everything this month.


I am going to start off with homeware, as it is something I have became increasingly interested in over the past few months. Buying bits for my room gets me so excited! I spotted these gorgeous small and large feather trinket trays in Paperchase and they go perfect with the golden theme I have got going on in my room. I love having trinket trays on my dressing table as they are so handy for jewellery, keys or any other important little things.


Sticking with homeware, the next item is this lovely little pot from Zoella's new lifestyle range. I think this is absolutely adorable! Now all I need is a cute little plant to go in it.

The next thing I have been loving over the summer months is Chanel's Soleil Tan De Chanel. I have mentioned this product many times on my blog before, but I had to include it in this favourites post as I used it so much while I was on holiday! I didn't wear much makeup on holiday apart from this product and some lipstick. Soleil Tan De Chanel is a cream bronzer which gives off the perfect, healthy glow.


I bought the Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Kiss in the airport back in July. I used it the whole time I was on holiday and now this smell takes me back to lying by the pool in the Cyprus heat. I wish I was back there now! It is a light floral scent which was perfect for summer.

I have also really enjoyed using the Pixi Glow Tonic toner. It is so refreshing as it feels very hydrating. This product was perfect for when I was on holiday as I could use it a few times a day to freshen up my skin.



Finally, the last thing on my August favourites list (which may be my ultimate favourite)... I got semi permanent eyelash extensions done for my summer holiday this year and they were simply a dream. I got Nouveau individual lash extensions at Sorelle Beauty in Darlington. These lashes were AMAZING while I was on holiday as I did not have to worry about eye makeup at all. Being able to wake up in the morning with my lashes looking perfect was a god sent. The lashes lasted around 2 weeks before needing an infill. I have been getting them done ever since (which reminds me... I need an infill ASAP!). I would highly recommend Sorelle Beauty salon to anyone who wants a good pamper. The staff are lovely and ensure that all your needs are met to have the most relaxing experience possible.

Thanks for reading,
Georgia May X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS