Blogmas Day 1 - Advent Calendars

1 December 2016

It's the first of December, which means the count down to Christmas has officially begun. Although, I got in the festive mood early at the beginning of November! To make sure that you count down to Christmas in the most exciting and most festive way possible you need to make sure you have the perfect advent calendar to help you get in the spirit.


This year I got my hands on the Marks & Spencer beauty advent calendar. Now, this was such a good buy! You had to spend £35 on beauty, home or clothing and then you could get the beauty calendar for just £35. The contents of calendar is worth over £250, so when you can get it for £35 it seems like a must have! The calendar contains 25 pampering goodies from brands such as Emma Hardie, Nails Inc, Eyeko, REN and loads more. What I like about this beauty calendar is that it has such a range of items for face, hair, nails, make up and sun care. It includes cult brands and best sellers. I am so excited to try the Emma Hardie cleansing balm and the Pixi brow tamer. There are also some brands and products in there that I haven't heard of which I am really looking forward to trying. This advent calendar is the ultimate countdown to Christmas treat for any beauty lover.

I also picked up the Hotel Chocolat dark chocolate advent calendar for £12.50. There is no doubt about it, Hotel Chocolat do the BEST chocolate ever. I love dark chocolate and especially when it is Hotel Chocolat, so I can't wait to eat all of these 24 treats! I had this calendar last year and it was so difficult not to just take the tray of chocolates out the box and eat them all at once. The chocolates are quite big too, as we all know the disappointment of getting an advent calendar to discover that the chocolates are absolutely tiny! The chocolates are also in really cute shapes, theres penguins, christmas trees, snowmen and reindeers. It is so cute and even more delicious!

If you're wondering the cute little robin is also from M&S, who are doing the loveliest christmas ornament range this year.

I hope you enjoyed my first Blogmas post of this year; I will be posting everyday from now on leading up to Christmas! So, same time tomorrow?

Thank you for reading,
Georgia May X

2 comments:

  1. The M&S calendar sounds and looks absolutely amazing! I would've loved to get my hands on it for that price!! And who doesn't love a bit of chocolate?!

    Lizzie x
    www.lizziegines.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very jel of your callenders haha! The hotel chocolat one sounds incredible! Xx

    Www.coleoftheball.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS