Make Up Looks

7 June 2016

Here are some pretty faces that I have painted recently! Here is a quick little post to show you some make up looks I have done recently. Enjoy!

I did Lucy's eye make up recently and I went for a smoky dark brown eye with a shimmery gold in the centre of the lid with a thin line of liquid eyeliner.
For this look I used: 
Amber Lights - MAC
Dark Brown Shimmer - ABH
Ash Brown - ABH
Chocolate - ABH
Rollerlash - Benefit
This was the first time using the Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadows and I loved how blendable and pigmented they were. I was really happy with how this look turned out, so sparkly!



I also did Emily's make up last week and she wanted a light brown shimmery eye with winged eyeliner and a subtle bronzed contour and highlight. Here are the products I used:
Cream Contour Kit in Light - ABH
Glow Kit Gleam - ABH
Swiss Chocolate - MAC
Tan Pigment - MAC
Hot Chocolate - MAC
Amber Lights - MAC
Fluidline Blacktrack Eyeliner - MAC
Rollerlash - Benefit
Final Cut blush - Nars
Whirl lipstick - MAC
Eyelure lashes
I love using the MAC fluidline eyeliner when doing someone else's make up as you apply it with an angled brush so it is a lot easier and more hygienic. Again I used Anastasia Beverly Hills and MAC eyeshadows as I think they are the best for blending and have the most pigment. I always spray my brush with MAC Fix Plus first to make it even more pigmented and it also makes the eyeshadow stay put for longer!





I love doing make up for other people as it is amazing how different eyeshadows and lipstick shades look so different on different people with different skin tones and eye colours. My freelance make up kit is getting stocked up more and more every week, I just can't help adding to it! I always use high end products and products that I know well and trust when doing other peoples make up, I would never use anything that I thought was just average, the finished make up always has to be perfect at the end of the day!

Thanks for reading,
Georgia May x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS