Jamie's Italian Lunch

2 May 2016

I recently went up to Newcastle with my boyfriend's mum and sister for some shopping, lunch and a MAC make up class!

We had lunch in Jamie's Italian. Tracey and I both have the same favourite cocktail, which is a mojito so we started off with some gorgeous raspberry and blackcurrant mojitos from the specials board. These were delicious!


For our mains we got 2 Parma pizzas and a Jamie's Burger. The pizza's from Jamie's are to die for. When you walk in you see the big pizza oven behind the bar, so they are cooked completely fresh and you can totally tell. The pizza's were thin with a soft crust, which is definitely the best way to have pizzas in my opinion.


If you are planning to go to any Jamie's Italian I would definitely recommend signing up for the Jamie's Gold Card. It is completely free and easy to sign up for here. Whenever you go to Jamie's you get free taster plates. Today we had a bean soup with spices, which was lovely. The tasters are different every mont, I have had some gorgeous ones! One of my favourites was chilli pepper crisps. We also all got a free drink today with the Gold Card! We got to choose from white, red or rose wine and then a fresh orange spritzer. We were very pleased about this! Who doesn't love a free glass of wine? You also get priority booking and exclusive monthly rewards. So, it is definitely worth being part of the Gold Club.

Holly went for a MAC makeover master class which was held at the Jury's Inn Hotel. A professional make up artist that has worked for MAC, Chanel, Illamasqua and currently works for Charlotte Tilbury, lead the class. It was very informative and we learnt some great new tips! It made me want to go home and order loads of new make up.

I hope you had a fab bank holiday weekend!

Thank you for reading,
Georgia May x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS