My first little LV

27 January 2016

Back in November I went to Leeds and treat myself to my first Louis Vuitton. I got the Mini Pochette in the classic monogram canvas. I have been looking at this little bag for a while, as I think it is so cute and elegant. So I decided to finally purchase it.


It comes with a gold chain which unclips at one side. I often clip it to the inside of my other bags and put my lipsticks, keys and money in. I use it as a little essentials pouch. I also use it on its own as an evening clutch bag, as my phone, lipstick, money and keys all fit in. It looks so cute when you carry it on its own.

It came in such a lovely box, all neatly wrapped up. It also comes with a dust bag. The sales assistant was really helpful as I was choosing between which pattern to go for and it took me a while to choose between them. But I think if I ever got a bigger LV bag I would go for the Damier canvas.

I definitely have a thing for cute evening clutch bags. I also love bags with chain straps as I think they look so classic and elegant. The next bag on my lust list is the Mulberry Lily bag, however I think I will need to write a few more posts and work a lot more shifts before I can afford that one! So I think that bag will be on my list for a while. A girl can dream though...

Thanks for reading,
Georgia May x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS