REN Clean Skincare review

6 August 2015

I got my hands on a little gift box from REN around a month ago now. The products were the perfect size for traveling so I decided to take them on holiday with me and try a new skincare routine. If you have read previous posts then you will of heard me rave on about Clinique's 3 step skin care, which I have been using since December and I am a huge fan of it. However I was really excited to try something new for a change.

A little bit about REN Clean Skincare...
REN prodcuts are 100% natural and contain no synthetic ingredients which can be harsh on skin; all their ingredients are from plants and minerals. The company launched in 2000 and have become a skincare favourite brand and I was really excited to find out why.

What i got...



First impressions...
Firstly I really like the design of the bottles of the hot cloth cleanser and the day cream; the pumps make it easier as they pump out the right amount of product so none is wasted. All the products smell so so good which just makes the over all experience of using them a lot better. 


Rosa Centifolia Hot Cloth Cleanser...
I am a big fan of hot cloth cleansers since using one by Liz Earle. It is my preferred way to remove make up as you feel like you can get it all off easily and thoroughly, unlike when using make up remover cream and cotton wool or just face soap. I apply a few pumps of the cleanser to my face when it is dry and massage it in and it breaks down the make up and makes it easier to remove. Then I soak the face cloth in hot water and then wipe off the cleanser, taking my make up with it. It is so easy and does not make you scrub away your make up which can damage your skin, especially around your eyes. It is extremely good for removing eye make up, as mascara is always a nightmare to take off. But the mascara gets broken down easily and simply wipes away. If you want to try anything out of the four products I am writing about then it should definitely be this!

V Cleanse Night Cream...
The V cleanse night cream claims to recharge and hydrate the skin over night, while also giving antioxidant protection to prevent signs of premature aging of the skin and fine lines. Now I don't think I have any fine lines that I need smoothing out as I'm only 16 (well I really hope I don't), but REN didn't lie that your skin will feel super hydrated in the morning! The night is the time when your skin is least hydrated and can become dry, as you are not taking in any water. So it is important to always apply moisturiser before you sleep to prevent your skin from drying out.

Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Face Mask...
The face mask is my favourite type of face mask, a peel mask! I find peeling face masks so satisfying, maybe it's just me? You use this mask once a week and its job is to renew the skin, improve skin tone and reduce pore size. You leave the mask on for 10 minutes and it makes your skin tingle slightly. Afterwards my skin feels so fresh and smooth, as if all of the oils and impurities are drawn out of it. Definitely one of my new favourite face masks and I will be buying the full size bottle as soon as this one runs out.

Vita Mineral Daily Supplement Moisturising cream...
Finally the Vita Mineral Day cream which is for all skin types and replenishes the skin with antioxidants, nutrients, vitamins and of course moisture. Since using it daily my skin feels so hydrated and much more healthy. The cream maintains the skin's moisture throughout the day but is still light and sinks into the skin quickly. There is nothing more I hate that a day cream that feels so heavy and sits on top of your skin making you look really shiny for the whole day! You simply massage the cream gently into the skin after using the hot cloth cleanser, or after the radiance renewal face mask, until it is absorbed.

So that is what I got from REN Clean Skincare! I am so impressed with the results of the products and I'm going to look for some new ones to try from their range. After using the products for 3 weeks, over all my skin feels so much more hydrated and fresh. My favourite product is definitely the hot cloth cleanser. It removes make up, dirt and excess oils thoroughly which leaves my skin feeling so much cleaner! For more information about REN head over to their blog. Thank you REN for helping me find a new skincare routine that I LOVE!

Thank you for reading
Georgia May x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS